School Uniforms: Students are required to wear:
- an authorized shirt with the Reinberg School logo on the upper left chest.
- Students may wear either navy blue or khaki pants, capris, shorts, or skirts (no more than 2 inches above the knee). Denim is not allowed (No Jeans). All pants, capris, shorts and skirts must be worn at the waistline and fit properly.
- Plain white or navy blue sweaters, the official Reinberg fleece, or Reinberg sweatshirt may be worn in cold weather.
- Shirts worn under the school uniform polo must meet the following standards:
- Solid white only – no designs, stripes, polka-dots, etc.
- Hem must be shorter than the uniform polo (i.e. does not hang out past the school uniform).
- Shoelaces must match the majority color of the shoe.
- Shorts can be worn from April 1st through October 1st.
Students out of uniform will not be permitted to attend or participate in any extra-curricular activities.
Students not in appropriate uniform will first be allowed to call to have someone drop off a uniform at school. Should that be unsuccessful, the student will be issued a shirt, pants, or both (marked Reinberg Courtesy Uniform) which he or she will be required to wear over his or her clothing and return at the end of the day.
Refusal to wear the uniform will be considered defying the authority of school personnel, the consequences of which are described in the Student Code of Conduct.
Physical Education Uniforms: Students will be required to wear: a Reinberg P.E. t-shirt or Reinberg sweatshirt, and red Reinberg shorts or sweatpants. Students must wear their gym uniforms on gym days in lieu of school uniforms. Appropriate athletic shoes must be worn and be properly fastened.
Non- Uniform Days: On non-uniform days students will not wear any type of dress or grooming which is disruptive. Shorts, dresses, and skirts may be worn if they are no more than 2 inches above the knee. All pants must be worn at the waistline. Tank tops, tube tops, see-through clothing and half-shirts may not be worn. Clothing with inappropriate advertising, slogans, or pictures is not permitted. Students wearing inappropriate clothing will be issued a Reinberg Courtesy Uniform which they will be required to wear over their clothing and return at the end of the day.
Everyday General Guidelines: No jackets or hooded sweatshirts may be worn in class. No rubber bands on pants or large/heavy necklaces are allowed. The following sizes are limits for stud and hoop earring
Studs - No more than ¼ inch in diameter
Hoops - No more than ½ inch in diameter
No body piercing ornaments, other than earrings, are allowed. Hair color must be natural, no colors that will be distracting in the classroom (e.g. purple, blue, green, etc.). Any clothing, jewelry, or body augmentation that in any way signifies gang affiliation is banned. This includes but not limited to: shaved eyebrows or hair designs, shoe lace colors, and tongue, lip, or eyebrow piercing. All shoes which take laces must have them, and they must be tied. “Heeley” shoes, skateboards, and in-line skates are banned. This dress code may be modified at any time during the year, as necessary.
Reinberg Rocket Gear!